BITKUB HELP CENTER
Knowledge and how-to use Bitkub.com videos
- Bitkub Exchange Thailand: How to verify your account for Thai citizens (Level 1)
- Bitkub Exchange Thailand: How do I deposit coins?
- Bitkub Exchange Thailand: How do I withdraw coins?
- Bitkub Exchange Thailand: How To Trade BTC(buy)?
- Bitkub Exchange Thailand: Retrieving my password
- Bitkub Exchange Thailand: How do I withdraw THB?
See all 9 articles
NEED PERSONAL HELP ?
POPULAR SEARCHWhat is bitcoin?
Bitcoin (or BTC) is commonly categorized as a digital currency, digital asset, and cryptocurrency.Add Bank Account?
- 1. Log in to your bitkub account
- 2. Go to "My Dashboard" > "Account Setting"
This is a beginner guide to using Bitkub. Please click the links below for the step-by-step instructions.Keeping your account secure
Simple guidelines for users to tighten the account security.Lost my activated 2FA mobile phone
If you did not save the QR code for your 2FA before you lost/broke your mobile phone.Processing time
Bitkub operates 24 hours everyday including the weekends.
You may deposit your fiat/coins, submit your account verifications or contact our support at any time.Fees
On regular terms, we charge 0.25% commission fees on all trades.Referral program
Our referral program gives benefit to both referrers and referees. The program gives a commission to referrers and a cash back to referees when the referee successfully completes a trade.