BITKUB HELP CENTER
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
All updates from the website are available here
- Siam Commercial Bank Maintenance 14/02/2020 - 16/02/2020
- Mobile banking (QR code) Deposit Maintenance at 22/02/2020
- ATTENTION: Please be alert of this FB Account.
- Mobile banking (QR code) Deposit Maintenance at 07/02/2020
- Manual KBank Deposit Maintenance
- Bitkub System Maintenance 26/01/2020
See all 50 articles
- Zilliqa (ZIL): Depositing and Withdrawal Suspension - 9th February 2020
- Bitcoin SV (BSV): Depositing and Withdrawal Suspension - 2nd February 2020
- Bitkub suspends ETH and ERC20 deposit/withdrawal services - 30/12/2019
- IOST (IOST): Depositing and Withdrawal Suspension for Mainnet Integration 28/12/2019
- Bitkub suspends ETH and ERC20 deposit/withdrawal services - 01/12/2019
- Tether (USDT)-Omni: Depositing and Withdrawal Maintenance 26/11/2019
See all 10 articles
NEED PERSONAL HELP ?
POPULAR SEARCHWhat is bitcoin?
Bitcoin (or BTC) is commonly categorized as a digital currency, digital asset, and cryptocurrency.Add Bank Account?
- 1. Log in to your bitkub account
- 2. Go to "My Dashboard" > "Account Setting"
This is a beginner guide to using Bitkub. Please click the links below for the step-by-step instructions.Keeping your account secure
Simple guidelines for users to tighten the account security.Lost my activated 2FA mobile phone
If you did not save the QR code for your 2FA before you lost/broke your mobile phone.Processing time
Bitkub operates 24 hours everyday including the weekends.
You may deposit your fiat/coins, submit your account verifications or contact our support at any time.Fees
On regular terms, we charge 0.25% commission fees on all trades.Referral program
Our referral program gives benefit to both referrers and referees. The program gives a commission to referrers and a cash back to referees when the referee successfully completes a trade.