BITKUB HELP CENTER
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU ?
You can always find answers to your questions here.
- Notifications and suspended via Bitkub connect
- Account Security: Scammers in TELEGRAM and other Messaging Apps for Cryptocurrency Communities
- Account Security: Fake Website, Email, and Phone call
- Account Security: Beware of Phone and Email Scams
- Bitkub Safety and Security
- Account Security: Digital Currency Scams
See all 18 articles
- How to connect to an account with Bitkub Connect via Line?
- Account Verification: Required Document for KYC Verification
- Account Verification: KYC LEVEL 2
- How to gain an access to a deceased user account?
- Account Verification: KYC Level 2 Verification Documents
- Bitkub Global Market Maker Program
See all 25 articles
NEED PERSONAL HELP ?
POPULAR SEARCHWhat is bitcoin?
Bitcoin (or BTC) is commonly categorized as a digital currency, digital asset, and cryptocurrency.Add Bank Account?
- 1. Log in to your bitkub account
- 2. Go to "My Dashboard" > "Account Setting"
This is a beginner guide to using Bitkub. Please click the links below for the step-by-step instructions.Keeping your account secure
Simple guidelines for users to tighten the account security.Lost my activated 2FA mobile phone
If you did not save the QR code for your 2FA before you lost/broke your mobile phone.Processing time
Bitkub operates 24 hours everyday including the weekends.
You may deposit your fiat/coins, submit your account verifications or contact our support at any time.Fees
On regular terms, we charge 0.25% commission fees on all trades.Referral program
Our referral program gives benefit to both referrers and referees. The program gives a commission to referrers and a cash back to referees when the referee successfully completes a trade.