BITKUB HELP CENTER
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU ?
You can always find answers to your questions here.
- Bitkub Exchange Thailand: How to update KYC1 ?
- Bitkub Exchange Thailand: How do I deposit coins?
- Bitkub Exchange Thailand: How to verify your account for Thai citizens (Level 1)
- Bitkub Exchange Thailand: How do I withdraw coins?
- Bitkub Exchange Thailand: How To Trade BTC(buy)?
- Bitkub Exchange Thailand: Retrieving my password
See all 10 articles
- Bitkub Announcement : New Account Verification Procedure
- Decentraland(MANA) Listing Announcement - 7/12/2018
- ArcBlock(ABT) Listing Announcement - 7/12/2018
- Raiden Network(RDN) Listing Announcement - 7/12/2018
- Enigma(ENG) Listing Announcement - 7/12/2018
- Kyber Network(KNC) Listing Announcement - 7/12/2018
See all 27 articles
- My account has been deactivated. What should I do?
- What is Ether?
- Can I send Ether to an Ethereum smart contract?
- Can I receive Ether sent from smart contracts?
- Why is my THB withdrawal status "Complete" but I haven't received my money?
- Can I still cancel my order after it has been matched ?
See all 15 articles
NEED PERSONAL HELP ?
POPULAR SEARCHWhat is bitcoin?
Bitcoin (or BTC) is commonly categorized as a digital currency, digital asset, and cryptocurrency.Add Bank Account?
- 1. Log in to your bitkub account
- 2. Go to "My Dashboard" > "Account Setting"
This is a beginner guide to using Bitkub. Please click the links below for the step-by-step instructions.Keeping your account secure
Simple guidelines for users to tighten the account security.Lost my activated 2FA mobile phone
If you did not save the QR code for your 2FA before you lost/broke your mobile phone.Processing time
Bitkub operates 24 hours everyday including the weekends.
You may deposit your fiat/coins, submit your account verifications or contact our support at any time.Fees
On regular terms, we charge 0.25% commission fees on all trades.Referral program
Our referral program gives benefit to both referrers and referees. The program gives a commission to referrers and a cash back to referees when the referee successfully completes a trade.