BITKUB HELP CENTER
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU ?
You can always find answers to your questions here.
- Can trade with bitkub, if not Verify ?
- Why a bank account is important for Exchange ?
- How to delete your bank account
- What documents can I use to confirm my address?
- Tips for Getting Your Account Verified Successfully
- How do I change my legal name of my Bitkub account (for Thai citizens)?
See all 18 articles
- Can I send Ether to an Ethereum smart contract?
- Can I receive Ether sent from smart contracts?
- Why is my THB withdrawal status "Complete" but I haven't received my money?
- Can I still cancel my order after it has been matched ?
- How do I increase my daily deposit/withdrawal limits ?
- If I haven't completed my KYC, can I trade ?
See all 13 articles
NEED PERSONAL HELP ?
POPULAR SEARCHWhat is bitcoin.
Bitcoin (or BTC) is commonly categorized as a digital currency, digital asset, and cryptocurrency.Add Bank Account.
- 1. Log in to your bitkub account
- 2. Go to "My Dashboard" > "Account Setting"
This is a beginner guide to using Bitkub. Please click the links below for the step-by-step instructions.Keeping your account secure
Simple guidelines for users to tighten the account security.Lost my activated 2FA mobile phone
If you did not save the QR code for your 2FA before you lost/broke your mobile phone.Processing time
Bitkub operates 24 hours everyday including the weekends.
You may deposit your fiat/coins, submit your account verifications or contact our support at any time.Fees
On regular terms, we charge 0.25% commission fees on all trades.Referral program
Our referral program gives benefit to both referrers and referees. The program gives a commission to referrers and a cash back to referees when the referee successfully completes a trade.