Crypto Knowledge quiz is a test that contains questions related to cryptocurrency that digital asset operators or Exchanges, including Bitkub Exchange, are required to request their customers to complete before starting trading on digital assets on their Exchange platform. This quiz is a requirement according to the announcement number Sor.Tor. 18/2565 issued by The Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand that aims to make sure that customers have the basic knowledge they should know before investing in digital assets.
The Crypto Knowledge quiz consists of 10 questions which the customers may take around 5-10 minutes to complete. The pop-up message for quiz notification can be found on 3 pages:
- The last page after verification (KYC) completion
- Market page for crypto trading
- Bitkub Fast page
About Crypto Knowledge
- In case an incorrect answer is selected, the system will notify you that the chosen answer is wrong, and the customer must select a new choice until they select the correct answer in order to continue to the next question.
- In case a customer is unable to complete the quiz at one time and closes the website or application, they will see a pop-up message to inform them that they need to complete the quiz (on the pages listed above) once they log in to their account again. They will also need to start from the first question as the system does not record the quiz that is not fully completed.
- Customers without a successful trade on Bitkub Exchange are required to complete and pass the Crypto Knowledge quiz before starting the trades.
For more information about how to complete the Crypto Knowledge quiz, please visit the following article.
Account Verification KYC Level 1 (An example of the Crypto Knowledge quiz is at step 21 onwards. The quiz can be taken on both the website and the application with the same steps and display.)