Referring to the prior announcement of Bitkub Online Co., Ltd. (“the Company”) regarding the delisting of Litecoin (LTC) from the Bitkub Exchange platform on 23 June 2022 at 06:00 PM (GMT+7), in order to prevent the LTC tokens from remaining on the platform after the termination of LTC withdrawal and possible fees for asset recovery in such cases, the Company kindly asks you to consider withdrawing your remaining LTC tokens before the termination of the LTC withdrawal according to the schedule below.
Issue Permanently Cease LTC Withdrawal
Date 25 July 2022
From 06:00 PM (GMT+7)
- Please complete withdrawing your remaining LTC tokens before the scheduled date and time of the LTC withdrawal termination as mentioned above to prevent any possible fees that may occur for asset recovery in case the withdrawals cannot be done before the said termination schedule.
- Customers whose LTC holdings remain in their wallets after the LTC withdrawal termination are suggested to contact our Customer Support for further assistance. Please note that some fees may occur for asset recovery and the customers are solely responsible for such fees.
- To prevent the loss of assets, please make sure that you do not use the MWEB feature on the Litecoin Network with your transactions to Bitkub Exchange as the confirmed transactions cannot be canceled or recovered.
- Bitkub Exchange reserves the right not to recover the lost assets from transactions made via the MWEB feature.
- Cryptocurrency investments are classified as high-risk investments. Before making investment decisions, please consider the risks and invest carefully.
- Bitkub Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change these announcement details, and we will further notify you if there is any change.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.