In case you wish to change some information of your account on Bitkub Exchange: your name - last name, phone number, address, and email address, you are welcome to submit your data change request by following the steps below.
1. Contact our Bitkub Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) and specify what data you would like to change (can request to change more than 1 type of data at the same time):
- Email address
- Name - last name
- Contact address
- Phone number
2. Our team will send you a Persona link via email.
- The link starts with https://withpersona.com/…
3. Click on the link attached to the email.
4. Complete all steps on the Persona system. Please see the following instructions.
4.1 Select your nationality, and click “Next”.
- You can change the language by using the tool at the bottom left. (Please see the below screenshot.)
4.2 Read the message thoroughly and tick in the box in front of the sentence “I acknowledge and want to proceed further.” before clicking “Submit”.
4.3 Fill in your first name and last name correctly, and click “Submit.
4.4 Upload the front-back sides of your ID card (for Thai nationals) or the front side of your passport (for foreign nationals).
- Click on the green button with the camera symbol to take a photo of the front of your ID card, or
- Click on the “Upload a photo” button to upload the photo from your photo album, or
- Click on the “Add a photo from another device” to continue on a different device.
4.5 Click “Use this photo” if your photo looks clear to submit it, or click “Retake a photo” to take a new one.
- In case your photo is incorrect (such as the wrong type of document) or of poor quality, the system will show you a message “Couldn’t verify photos”. Please click “Retry” to upload a new photo.
4.6 For Thai nationals, if a photo of the front of your ID card is valid, the system will direct you to take a photo of the back of your ID card.
- Please hold your ID card still in the frame displayed on the screen and click the “Take photo” button to take a photo of the back of your ID card.
4.7 If the photo of your ID (or passport) is accepted, the system will direct you to take a selfie.
- Click “Get started” to start taking your selfie with your device’s camera, or
- Click “Add a photo from another device” to continue on a different device.
4.8 When taking a selfie, please look straight, and then slightly turn your face to the left and right as instructed by the system accordingly.
- In case your selfie is not accepted, you will see a message as shown in the screenshot below. Click “Continue” to retake your selfie.
Example of a correct selfie
- Position your face in the middle of the frame before taking the selfie.
- Remove the face mask, glasses, or any accessories that are covering your face.
- Turn your face slightly according to the instructions of the system.
4.9 Select the number of how many bank accounts that are registered with your Bitkub account, and click “Submit”.
- In case you have not registered any bank account to your Bitkub account, please select zero (0).
4.10 Select all the banks you have registered with your Bitkub account, and click “Submit”.
4.11 Select yes or no to answer the question “Have you ever requested a deposit/withdrawal limit increase?” (Yes or No), and click “Continue”.
4.12 Select what kind of personal data you would like to change (can select more than 1), and click “Continue”.
4.13 Fill in the details correctly.
For email address change
- In the first field, please fill in your old email address. (If you cannot remember, you can leave this field blank.)
- In the lower field, please fill in the new email address that you want to use.
- Click “Continue”.
For name change
- Please fill in the old and current names in each field correctly.
- Upload your name change certificate or marriage certificate (in case your last name is changed from marriage).
For contact address change
- You can select whether you want to use the address as stated on your Identity document (click in the circle in front of “Yes”), or you can select “No” to fill in a different address by yourself.
For phone number change
- The country code, space between digits, and symbols are not required when filling in your phone numbers, such as 0991234567.
- In the field for old phone number, you can leave it blank.
- In the field for new phone number, please fill in a phone number that belongs to you, is active, and reachable.
4.14 Recheck all the information to make sure that it is all correct, and click “Submit”.
- You can edit the answers on this summary page if you need to correct some details.
You will see a message “We’ll inform you of the result in 7 business days via email”; this means that your information has been sent to our system, and you will receive an email to inform you of the result within the said period.
Remark: You may be contacted by our team whether via email or call for further verification. For security reasons, you can check the contact details of Bitkub Exchange here.