- Account Periodic Verification (KYC Ongoing)
- How to complete account periodic verification (KYC Ongoing) on Bitkub website
You can complete the account periodic verification (KYC Ongoing) on the Bitkub application by following the 6 steps below.
1. Log in to your account on the Bitkub application.
- The system will display a pop-up message.
2. Click “Update now” to continue.
Remark: You can tap “Later” if you wish to update your information later. After that, the pop-up message will disappear, but it will reappear upon the next login after 24 hours.
3. Fill out your information in every field correctly. The information must be current and true, and click "Next".
- After filling out the phone number, please click on the “OTP Verify” button to request an SMS OTP to confirm your phone number.
4. Update your occupation information to be current, and click "Next".
5. Complete a suitability test, and click "Submit".
6. After you completely fill out your information, the system will show you how to verify your account with your ID card at a Counter Service station at a 7-Eleven store (Dip chip).
- This method is available for Thai nationals who reside in Thailand only.
- Click “Next” to continue.
You can learn more about how to verify an account at a Counter Service station at a 7-Eleven store (Dip chip) from the video below, or at How to verify an account via dip chip at a Counter Service?
* The video is in Thai.
In case you are a foreign citizen or reside outside Thailand, you can upload documents by yourself by clicking “Click here” in front of the message under the green "Next" button, and following the steps below.
6.1 How to upload documents to the system by yourselves
6.1.1. Click “Start uploading documents”
6.1.2. Upload documents by clicking on the right-hand box.
- You can check the required documents from the Documents checklist for the new verification process (KYC) starting from 25 September 2021 onwards.
- You can upload photos of actual documents or copied ones. In case you upload the photos of copied documents, please sign to certify your documents.
- Please make sure your signature on the copied documents or a watermark is not covering any detail on the document.
- The photos must be clear and contain complete information with a valid expiration date.
- For additional documents, you can choose to submit 1 or more types of documents for verification.
- The system supports JPG, JPEG, and PDF up to 20 MB per file.
6.1.3. After you successfully upload all the required documents, click “Next”.
6.1.4. You will be routed to the last step of the verification process which offers two choices (please select one at your convenience):
(1.) QR code scanning, or
(2.) Uploading photos
In case you select the (1.) QR code scanning method,
(1.1) Scan the QR code.
(1.2) There will be a link leading you to a website and a “Start verification” message box, click "Start".
(1.3) There will be a request for your allowance to access your camera. Please click "Allow".
Your camera will be activated, and you will be required to take the following images:
- Your ID card or passport
- Your selfie (of your face)
In case you select the (2.) Uploading photos method,
(2.1) Click "here".
(2.2) The system will show you a clear and accurate demonstration of how to hold the documents. Please read the details before clicking "OK".
(2.3) Upload pictures to verify your identity in the correct order. Once the pictures have been uploaded successfully, click the "Submit".
Once you complete updating all the information and submit all the documents, you will see a pop-up message as shown in the screenshot above; this means your updated information has been sent to our system, and wait for the process to be proceeded by Bitkub Exchange.
Processing Time and Verification Result
After we have received all of your information/documents, the verification result will be sent to your email address registered with Bitkub Exchange via email as soon as possible or within 1-15 days for general customers, and within 60 days for customers with additional conditions.
- Account periodic review or KYC ongoing is a process of account update which includes updating the information of every section of an account as well as submitting new verification documents. Please note that after the completion of KYC ongoing, the limit of your account may differ as it is decided based on the newly submitted information. (Your account limit may be the same, increased, or decreased.)
- Your account limit will be considered carefully and is based on the company’s decision in accordance with our risk management policy.
In case you are unable to complete updating your account information within a certain period, and your account is temporarily suspended, the suspended service(s) can be unlocked only after the new KYC information is submitted and approved.
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.