You can complete the account periodic verification (KYC Ongoing)on Bitkub.com by following the 6 steps below:
1. Log in to your account at Bitkub.com.
2. Click on the button "ON GOING KYC" in the account periodic verification notification email sent from Bitkub Exchange or click here to start updating your account information.
3. Fill out your personal information specified on your account in every field correctly. The information must be current and true. Click "Next" to continue to the next step.
- After filling out the phone number, please click on the “OTP Verify” button to request an SMS OTP to confirm your phone number.
Remark: You can click “Save” to continue later.
4. Update your current occupation information, and click "Next" to continue to the next step.
5. Complete a suitability test and click "Submit".
6. After you have reached “the final step”, the system will let you choose between the 2 methods to submit your documents, which are:
Method 6.1: Submit your document at a Counter Service station at 7-Eleven stores (Dip chip)*
* This method is available for customers of Thai nationality who reside in Thailand only.
You can learn more about how to verify an account at a Counter Service in 7-Eleven stores (Dip chip) from this article: How to verify an account via dip chip at a Counter Service?
Method 6.2: Upload the documents to the system by yourself
6.2.1. Click "Start uploading documents".
6.2.2. Upload documents by tapping on the right-hand box or dragging the files there.
- You can check the required documents from the Documents checklist for the new verification process (KYC) starting from 25 September 2021 onwards.
- You can upload photos of actual documents or copied ones. In case you upload the photos of copied documents, please sign to certify your documents.
- Please make sure your signature on the copied documents or a watermark is not covering any detail on the document.
- The photos must be clear and contain complete information with a valid expiration date.
- For additional documents, you can choose to submit 1 or more types of documents for verification.
- The system supports JPG, JPEG, and PDF up to 20 MB per file.
6.2.3. After you successfully upload all the required documents, click “Next”.
6.2.4 You will be routed to the last step of verification which offers 2 choices; please select one at your convenience:
(1.) QR code scanning, or
(2.) Uploading photos
In case you select the 1) QR code scanning method,
(1.1) Scan the QR code.
(1.2) There will be a link leading you to a website and a “Start verification” message box, click "Start".
(1.3) There will be a request for your allowance to access your camera, please click "Allow".
Your camera will be activated, and you will need to take 2 images as follows:
- Your ID card or passport
- Your selfie (of your face)
In case you select the (2.) Uploading photos method,
(2.1) Click "here".
(2.2) The system will show you a clear and accurate demonstration of how to hold the documents. Please read the details, then click "OK".
(2.3) Upload pictures to verify your identity in the correct order. Once the pictures have been uploaded successfully, click "Submit".
Once you complete updating all the information and submit all of the documents, you will see a pop-up message as shown in the screenshot below; this means your information has been sent to our system.
Processing Time and Verification Result
After we receive all of your information and documents, the verification result will be sent to your email address registered with Bitkub Exchange as soon as possible or within 1-15 days for general customers, and within 60 days for customers with additional conditions.
- Account periodic review or KYC ongoing is a process of account update which includes updating the information of every section of an account as well as submitting new verification documents. Please note that after the completion of KYC ongoing, the limit of your account may differ as it is decided based on the newly submitted information. (Your account limit may be the same, increased, or decreased.)
- Your account limit will be considered carefully and is based on the company’s decision in accordance with our risk management policy.
- When the KYC ongoing is complete, you will receive a 100-Baht fee credit for free.