Bitkub Online Co., Ltd. (‘’the Company’’ or “Bitkub Exchange”) would like to disclose the facts regarding the operational guidelines for Terra Classic (LUNC or the original LUNA token) as follows:
The old token symbol of the original LUNA is unable to be changed to the new LUNC symbol as per the announcement from the Terra team immediately. However, the Company will be updating the symbol and name of the related token and network to be in accordance with the announcement from the Terra team on 2 June 2022 at 02:00 PM (GMT+7). The details are as follows.
- Token Symbol: LUNA
- Token Name: Terra Classic (LUNC)
Network Name: Terra Classic (LUNC)
The names of the old token and network of Terra that will appear on Bitkub Exchange’s platform will be renamed according to the above details, and will appear on the following pages.
- Save Address
- Deposit/Withdraw History
- Deposit/Withdraw Email
- Deposit Transaction
- Withdraw Transaction
- Fee Page
- Market Page
Bitkub Fast Page
- Wallet Page
- The word ‘Classic’ will be added to the token symbol.
- The public API will still use the LUNA symbol until further notice.
The Company would like to also disclose the facts and operational guidelines for the LUNC token as follows:
- The significant change in LUNC fundamentals, particularly its supply, resulted in an extremely significant price decrease. As a result, the LUNC ecosystem has been relocated to the Terra 2.0 (LUNA) ecosystem, rendering the utility of the LUNC token unclear.
- The developer team of LUNC has been officially contacted. However, there has been no response regarding the solution yet.
- Other exchanges have started updating their platforms to support Terra Classic (LUNC) instead of Terra (LUNA) instead.
- The development plans for LUNC have not been continued due to the replacement of the new token (LUNA).
- If the original LUNA (LUNC) price falls below 0.0001 THB which is the minimum price that the trading system supports, Bitkub Exchange will temporarily suspend the trading of that token. However, customers can still cancel their pending orders and process LUNC withdrawals as usual. (Reference to the notice announcement of the minimum price level of LUNA).
- The LUNA token currently listed on Bitkub Exchange is Terra Classic (LUNC) NOT Terra 2.0 (LUNA). The trading, deposit, and withdrawal of the token on Bitkub Exchange after the Post-attack snapshot (27 May 2022 at 02:59:51 AM (GMT+7)) will not be eligible for the airdrop as per Terra’s team criteria. (Reference to the LUNA airdrop announcement)
- Please make your trades cautiously as the token is under the evaluation process of the token qualification, and the prices can be highly volatile.
The schedule and the operational procedure for the Terra 2.0 (LUNA) airdrop
- Bitkub Exchange’s wallets are provided by a service provider whose system is standardized and highly secure. However, the service provider is currently unable to provide the clear procedure for supporting the Terra 2.0 Network.
- Bitkub Exchange has been closely in touch with the service provider to follow up on the progress and the plan to support the Terra 2.0 Network to make sure that our customers’ benefits are maintained.
- The Company hereby confirms that we will be supporting the Terra 2.0 (LUNA) airdrop as announced previously, and is under process of wallet creation to support the Terra 2.0 airdrop. We will do our best to complete the process as soon as possible.
- Terra 2.0 listing on Bitkub Exchange is under the strict evaluation process. The support of the wallet as mentioned above does not guarantee the support and opening of Terra 2.0 trading system.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.