A balance report is an annual report that contains information on asset balances as of 31 December of every year. We send the report to each customer roughly in quarter 1 of the following year. (For example, the balance reports that we recently sent to our customers were the asset summary of each account, based on the record as of 31 December 2021.)
What is displayed in the report can be divided into 2 categories as follows:
- Balance: includes all information of tokens that have been listed from the beginning until 31 December 2021
- Cash Balance: shows the THB balance a customer held on their account as of 31 December 2021
Who will receive this report?
- Customers who registered Bitkub accounts by 31 December 2021 and already passed the account verification (account got verified after 31 December 2021 is also eligible).
- The report is a PDF file (.pdf) and sent to a customer’s email address that is registered with Bitkub.
- The files received are encrypted (require the correct password to open).
1. For general accounts (regular customers)
- The password to open the file is your date of birth.
The pattern of the password is "ddmmyyyy".
- dd: your birth date
- mm: your birth month
- yyyy: your birth year
- For example: If your birthday is 3 August 1995, your password would be 03081995.
- If only the birth year is specified on your passport, e.g. 1960, you only need to identify the birth year in the password, so the password would be 00001960. *The missing information must be replaced by 00.
2. For corporate accounts
- The password to open the file is your company’s Juristic ID number.
- For example: Bitkub Online Co., Ltd.'s juristic ID number is 0105559117128, thus the password would be 0105559117128.
1. You receive an email with a balance report attached. (The attached report is a PDF file.)
2. Click on the attached PDF file in the email. A pop-up message will appear to ask you to insert the password to open the file.
- Enter the correct password (please refer to the aforementioned details in the “File’s password” section).
- In case the entered password is incorrect, you will see a message “Incorrect password”.
Example of a balance report
In case you are still unsure whether the email you received was really sent from Bitkub, please check the sender’s email address. All emails sent from us are from email@example.com or the sender’s email must end with @bitkub.com only. You can also contact our Bitkub Support team 24/7 for more information or assistance.
Moreover, please bear in mind that we, Bitkub Online, do not have any policy that requires you to transfer money or assets to us further than what is specified in the user agreement, or requires your password in any cases.
You can learn more information at ATTENTION: Please be alert of fake Bitkub accounts.