For how to create a token's wallet address on Bitkub application, please click this link.
A wallet address is an address where your digital assets are stored. You can generate the wallet address for each token after your account is fully verified (KYC). These addresses are used for depositing cryptocurrencies to your Bitkub account. Bitkub has a different wallet address for each coin, so please check your Bitkub wallet address carefully before depositing your cryptocurrency.
1. Open Bitkub website and log in to your account.
2. Click the "Wallet" icon on the menu bar located at the top of the screen and select My Wallet.
3. Click the "Deposit" icon of the token that you want to generate or check your wallet address.
4. Click the "Generate Address" button to create the wallet address.
5. You will see your wallet address, comprising a long string of alphanumeric characters. You can also click the Show QR code button to see display the QR code.
You can use the QR code to receive crypto given that the sender's wallet supports the QR code scan.