You can now download a yearly report that shows the transaction history of your Bitkub account to use as a supporting document for costs, profits, and losses calculation of your investment to support your tax filing or any other purposes as you wish. To download the report, please follow the steps below.
Note: Please continue the steps below on the website only as this function is currently unavailable on the application.
1. Log in to your Bitkub account on the website: Bitkub.com.
2. Click at the Wallet icon on the top right of the screen > select “History”.
3. Select the “Yearly Report (Tax Purpose)” tap.
4. Click the “Request a report” button to submit your report request.
5. Select the year for your report > click “Confirm”.
6. Once your request has been sent to the system, you will see a pop-up message “We are preparing your report” (see the screenshot below) > click “OK”.
7. Once you return to the main page of the yearly report request, you will see the status of your request(s) as follows.
- Processing: your request has been submitted to the system and is now waiting for our team to proceed.
- Complete: your report is ready for download. Please click “Download” at the end of the request to download your report.
- Failed: your request is unsuccessful. In case you need the report, please submit a new request.
After downloading, you will receive a ZIP file containing folders divided by tokens. In each folder, you will find CSV files containing your transaction history.
- In case you request the report for the year that you do not have any transactions, the system will mark such a request as “Failed”.