In case your wallet address is affected by the system maintenance and required to change, please see the instructions below.
1. Log in to your Bitkub account on the website or application; you will see a pop-up window in the “Home” page informing you of the address change. Please read the details and click “OK”.
2. Go to the Wallet page and find the token that you need to create a new address.
3. Click on the “Deposit” button of the token.
4. Read the details in the pop-up window and check the box to acknowledge the changes.
5. Click “Create an Address”.
6. Use only the new address to deposit your tokens.
Thank you for your continued support.