In case you are unable to access your Bitkub account due to your 2-Factor Authentication being locked for different reasons such as your mobile number changed, phone lost, the Google Authentication application was deleted, etc., you can submit a request to unlock the 2FA for your account through the Persona system. Please see the instructions below.
What you need to prepare
- A mobile phone or a laptop with a camera
Your Thai national ID (for Thai users) or a passport (for foreign users)
*The document must still be valid.
How to submit your verification information for unlocking 2FA
1. Go on this link to start submitting your information
2. Select your nationality
- You can select the language (Thai or English) from the tool at the bottom left corner as shown in the screenshot above.
3. After selecting the nationality, please click “Next” to continue to the next step.
4. Fill in the details in every field correctly, and select the reason for your request to unlock the 2FA > click “Submit” to continue to the next step.
5. Upload the front side of your ID card or passport:
- Click on the green button with the camera symbol to take a photo, or
- Click on the “Upload a photo” button to upload the photo from your photo album, or
- Click on the “Add a photo from another device” to continue on a different device.
6. Click “Use this photo” to submit your photo to the system if your photo is clear and of good quality, or click “Retake a photo” if you want to upload a new photo.
In case your photo is incorrect (such as the wrong type of document) or with poor quality, the system will show you a message “Couldn’t verify photos”. Please click “Retry” to upload a new photo.
7. If the photo of your passport (or ID) is accepted, the system will take you to upload the selfie.
- Click “Get started” to start taking your selfie with your device’s camera, or
- Click “Add a photo from another device” to continue on a different device.
7.1 When taking a selfie, please look straight, and then slightly turn your face to the left and right as instructed by the system accordingly.
An example of an incorrect selfie (the user is wearing glasses while taking the photos)
In case your selfie is not accepted, you will see a message as shown in the screenshot below.
Example of a correct selfie
- Position your face in the middle of the frame before taking the selfie.
- Remove the face mask, glasses, or any accessories that are covering your face.
- Turn your face slightly according to the instructions of the system.
8. If your selfie is accepted, you will see a pop-up informing you that your information has been sent to our system, and you will receive an email to inform you of the result within 1-3 days.
In case the photo of your ID card/passport or selfie photo is invalid, or the system denies your uploaded photos all the time, please read this article for guidance thoroughly before trying again by using this link, or contact Bitkub Support for advice or further assistance.