As the Flare Network will airdrop Songbird (SGB) to XRP holders who held their XRP on 12 December 2020 at 7:00 AM (GMT+7) at the ratio of 1 XRP : 0.1511 SGB, Bitkub will be handling all the technical procedures of this distribution for the best benefit of our XRP holders.
Eligibility for Participation
Eligible participants were holders of XRP in Bitkub wallet during the snapshot process on 12 December 2020 at 7:00 AM (GMT+7).
XRP under the following statuses will NOT be included in this SGB airdrop:
- XRP in successful sell orders before the snapshot on Bitkub.
- XRP purchased after the snapshot on Bitkub.
- XRP withdrawn before the snapshot on Bitkub.
- XRP in incomplete deposit transactions before the snapshot on Bitkub.
Bitkub and Flare Network took the snapshot of XRP on customers’ wallets:
12 December 2020 at 7:00 AM (GMT+7)
Bitkub enables SGB deposit and withdrawal systems and proceeds the airdrop:
15 December 2021 at 6:00 PM (GMT+7)
Songbird Distribution Rules
- Bitkub will distribute the SGB to XRP holders after the deposit and withdrawal of SGB are enabled.
XRP : SGB Airdrop ratio = 1 XRP : 0.1511 SGB
For example, a customer who holds 1,000 XRP at the time of the snapshot will receive 151.1 SGB.
**The amount of SGB received will result in an 8-decimal number. Any amount lower than 8 decimals will not be included in the amount received.
- SGB will be credited into customers' wallets within 48 hours after the receipt of the airdrop amount email.
- Only XRP amounts snapshot at 7:00 AM (GMT+7) on 12 December 2020 are eligible for the calculation.
- Trading of SGB is not confirmed by the support of this airdrop. SGB listing will be strictly reviewed through the
same process as other coins and tokens listed on Bitkub. As per Bitkub’s internal policy, we do NOT guarantee the listing of this token.
Thank you for choosing Bitkub.com.