Customers who already passed the level 2 account verification (or KYC level 2) can request a custom limit in order to increase the daily limit for deposit and withdrawal. Please see the instructions below.
1. Submit your request for a custom limit at Bitkub Support with documents attached.
Document checklist (submit at least 1 type)
1) Salary or payment slips of the latest 2 months
2) Bank statement showing your firstname-lastname (the document must not be older than 3 months and must show at least the latest transactions in the past month)
3) The most updated statement of your fixed deposit account
4) Documentation showing the statements of your government bonds / debentures / Government Savings Bank lottery (GSB Salak) or other similar financial instruments
5) Documentation showing the current balance of your investment (e.g. mutual fund, open-end fund, LTF, RMF, SSF, SF, or closed-end fund)
2. Our team will send an online form (DocuSign) to you via email within 1-3 business days. Please fill in the form correctly and submit it back to us.
3. Wait for the result within 30 days.
You can learn more about Bitkub’s account levels here.