Customers who already passed the level 2 account verification (or KYC level 2) can request a custom limit in order to increase the daily limit for deposit and withdrawal. Please see the instructions below.
1. Submit your request for a custom limit at Bitkub Support with documents attached.
1) Your selfie holding your passport and a piece of paper written: "Request to increase daily limit with Bitkub".
Additional documents (choose to submit at least 1 type of document)
1) Bank statement showing your first name-last name (the document must not be older than 3 months and must show at least the latest transactions in the past month) in a PDF form only (please provide us with the file's password if the file is encrypted).
2) The most updated statement of your fixed deposit account showing your first name-last name
3) Documentation showing the statements of your government bonds / debentures / Government Savings Bank lottery (GSB Salak) or other similar financial instruments, and your first name - last name
4) Documentation showing the current balance of your investment (e.g. mutual fund, open-end fund, LTF, RMF, SSF, SF, or closed-end fund) and your first name - last name
5) Portfolio of your trading in the past month on other Exchanges showing your first name - last name
2. Our team will send an online form (DocuSign) to you via email within 3 business days. Please fill in the form correctly and submit it back to us.
3. Wait for the result within 30 days.
You can learn more about Bitkub’s account levels here.