Bitkub will officially list Ocean Protocol (OCEAN) on the system. The details are as follows.
- OCEAN Deposit and Withdrawal
Starts on Monday 15 November 2021 at 01:00 PM (GMT+7)
- OCEAN Trade (Buy and Sell)
Starts on Wednesday 17 November 2021 at 01:00 PM (GMT+7)
OCEAN is a native, multipurpose token of Ocean Protocol, an Ethereum-based protocol that provides data-related services and uses smart contracts to ensure each token can be exchanged across Ethereum’s blockchain and within its decentralized applications. The total supply of OCEAN is 613,000,000 OCEAN.
You can learn more about Ocean Protocol here.
- Kindly note that Bitkub only supports transactions of OCEAN transferred via the Ethereum network (ERC-20).
- In the case of deposits, please use wallets that support OCEAN and transfer only via the Ethereum network (ERC-20).
- In the case of withdrawals, please use ERC-20 recipient addresses that support OCEAN. If the recipient addresses do not support the token, your funds may be lost as confirmed transactions cannot be canceled nor changed.
- Cryptocurrency investments are classified as high-risk investments. Before making investment decisions, please consider the risks and invest wisely.
Thank you for your continued support.