Bitkub will officially list FTX Token (FTT) on the system. The details are as follows.
FTT Deposit and Withdrawal
Start on Monday 8 November 2021 at 11:00 AM (GMT+7)
FTT Trade (Buy and Sell)
Starts on Wednesday 10 November 2021 at 11:00 AM (GMT+7)
FTT is a native token of the FTX platform which is based on the Ethereum network (ERC-20). FTT tokens are designed to be used in the FTX ecosystem for trading fee discounts, fee credit redemption, as well as staking. Furthermore, the FTX platform is constantly introducing new products related to cryptocurrency futures trading in which the FTT can be used as collateral or as a holding to obtain a variety of benefits. The total supply of FTT is restricted to 350,000,000 FTT.
You can learn more about FTT here.
- Kindly note that Bitkub only supports transactions of FTT transferred via the Ethereum network (ERC-20).
- In the case of deposits, please use wallets that support FTT and transfer only via the Ethereum network (ERC-20).
- In the case of withdrawals, please use ERC-20 recipient addresses that support FTT. If the recipient addresses do not support the token, your funds may be lost as confirmed transactions cannot be canceled nor changed.
- FTT is subject to high volatility of price and trading volume as it is an asset, based on the FTX platform whose products require a high level of leverage to invest in. Please do sufficient research on the asset's background and risks before investing.
After the trading system is opened, the price can have a high fluctuation which is caused by a market mechanism.
- Cryptocurrency investments are classified as high-risk investments. Before making investment decisions, please consider the risks and invest wisely.
Thank you for your continued support.