Bitkub will officially list SushiSwap (SUSHI) on the system. The details are as follows.
- SUSHI Deposit and Withdrawal
Starts on Friday 29 October 2021 at 11:00 AM (GMT+7)
- SUSHI Trade (Buy and Sell)
Starts on Monday 1 November 2021 at 11:00 AM (GMT+7)
SUSHI is a native, DeFi token of SushiSwap, similar to UNISWAP (UNI), which is a decentralized exchange that manages transactions by using an automated market maker (AMM) system. In other words, the AMM system does not require an intermediary to match or exchange assets in its liquidity pools; rather, SushiSwap uses mathematical formulas to set prices and create smart contracts to process trades.
You can learn more about SushiSwap here.
- Kindly note that Bitkub only supports transactions of SUSHI transferred via the Ethereum network (ERC-20).
- In the case of deposits, please use wallets that support SUSHI and transfer only via the Ethereum network (ERC-20).
- In the case of withdrawals, please use ERC-20 recipient addresses that support SUSHI. If the recipient addresses do not support the token, your funds may be lost as confirmed transactions cannot be canceled nor changed.
- Cryptocurrency investments are classified as high-risk investments. Before making investment decisions, please consider the risks and invest wisely.
Thank you for your continued support.