Bitkub has an annual schedule (according to the date of the approval for your account registration) in place to review all accounts’ information (KYC ongoing) to keep information on the system as current and accurate as possible in order to comply with the risk management policy of the company. When your account is due for the periodic review, you will receive an email notification to inform you as well as a pop-up message when you log in to your account. You can update the verification information on your account by following the steps below.
- Login to your Bitkub account.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Recheck every information on your account and make sure that they are correct and up to date.
- Update the details about your occupation correctly.
- Complete the Suitability Test.
- Recheck all the information once again and click submit. You will see a pop-up message as shown in the screenshot below; this means your updated information has been sent to our system.
- Wait for the result to be sent to you via email.
- In case the information is correct and complete, you will be able to access and enjoy the services on your account as usual.
- In case some information needs correcting, you will receive an email notification to inform you further.
Additional Documentation for KYC Ongoing
- In case you have changed your name/last name, please send us your certificate of name/surname change together with a copy of your new national ID card or passport.
- If you are a Chinese citizen and your previous ID card has expired, please provide us with a copy of your new ID card.
- If you would like to increase your account limit, please submit the following documents:
- Bank statement of the last 3 months and,
- Utility bill that is not older than 3 months and shows your full name and address, such as phone bill, electricity or water bill, etc.
Processing Time and Verification Result
The verification result will be sent to you via email as soon as possible or within 1-15 days for general customers and within 60 days for customers with additional conditions after we receive all of your information/documents.
- Account periodic review or KYC ongoing is a process of account update which includes updating the information of every section of an account as well as submitting new verification documents. Please note that after completion of KYC ongoing, the limit of your account may differ as it is decided based on the newly submitted information. (Your account limit may be the same, increased, or decreased.)
- Your account limit will be considered carefully and is based on the company’s decision in accordance with our risk management policy.
- In case you are unable to complete updating your account information within a certain time frame, the THB and coin withdrawals or access to your account will be temporarily suspended until the new verification is completed.