Bitkub Online Co., Ltd. (“the Company”) has the policy to conduct periodic verification, so-called ‘KYC ongoing’, of all accounts on our system to review the verification information (KYC) and account’s daily limit to make sure that all information on the system is as current and accurate as possible at all times in order to comply with the risk management policy of the Company. When an account is due for this verification, an account owner will receive an email notification to inform and remind them to recheck and update their account information to be up-to-date. The notification will appear as follows:
- A notification email sent 30 days before the due date for KYC ongoing
Example of a notification email sent 30 days before the due date for verification
For smooth utilization and to prevent service suspension, we recommend that you update your account information as soon as possible after receiving the notification for account information update.
Additional Documentation for KYC Ongoing
- In case you have changed your name/last name, please send us a copy of your certificate of name/surname change together with a copy of your new national ID card (for Thai nationals), or passport (for foreigners).
- If you are a Chinese citizen and your previous ID card has expired, please provide us with a copy of your new national ID card or passport.
- If you would like to increase your account limit, please submit a bank statement of the last 3 months and a utility bill that is not older than 3 months and shows your full name and address, such as a phone bill, electricity, or water bill, etc.
- Account periodic review or KYC ongoing is a process of account update which includes updating the information of every section of an account as well as submitting new verification documents. Please note that after the completion of KYC ongoing, the limit of your account may differ as it is decided based on the newly submitted information. (Your account limit may be the same, increased, or decreased.)
- Your account limit will be considered carefully and is based on the company’s decision in accordance with our risk management policy.
- When the KYC ongoing is complete, you will receive a 100-Baht fee credit for free.
You can follow the steps of how to update your account information from the article below: