An indicator is a tool that helps you analyze the chart and the direction or trend of the prices. Here are the steps to add indicators to the chart.
For the application, please click this link
1. Click at the "Indicator" icon at the toolbar above the chart
2. Select an indicator you want to use or search from the name by typing in the search box.
3. Place the indicator on the chart and adjust the setting accordingly.
How to save the format?
This function helps save the format of your indicators, trend lines, and other settings you make to your chart so that you don't need to reset it every time you log in.
Click at the "Save" icon at the toolbar on the top right of the chart > Enter the name of your format > click the "Save" button once done.
How to find your saved formats?
1. Click on the small arrow next to the "Save" icon.
2. Select "Load Chart Layout".
3. Select the format you want or search by typing the name in the search box.
Thank you for choosing Bitkub