Bitkub Exchange brought in the DocuSign system to help make things more convenient for our customers when it comes to document submission. With DocuSign, you will not need to print out the forms, fill them in by hand, and then scan them to send back to us. Below, you can find the steps on how to use DocuSign.
1. Open an email sent to you from Bitkub Exchange with a related subject to your ongoing request such as a change of account information, etc.
2. Click "REVIEW DOCUMENT" and the system will open a new tab to show you the form.
3. Please read the “Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure” and tick the box in front of “I agree to use electronic records and signatures.” to accept the agreement.
- You can change the DocuSign language by clicking "Change Language" at the bottom.
4. Click "CONTINUE" to proceed to the next step.
- In case you are not convenient to do it now, you can select “OTHER ACTIONS” on the top right and select an action you want to take such as “Finish Later” to save and continue later, etc.
5. Click "START" on the left side of the document to start filling out the form.
6. Enter your information in the "Information of requester" box completely and correctly:
- Your name - surname
- Your ID card or passport number
7. Select the type(s) of information you would like to change.
- Tick in front of the "Personal Information" for general customers.
- Tick in front of the "Juristic Investor Information" for enterprise customers.
- In case you select "Juristic Investor Information", please also fill in your company's commercial registration number (required).
8. Select what information you would like to change (can select more than 1) and fill in the related details in the spaces provided.
- In case the form requires you to upload documents for data change, click the "Optional" button on the bottom right to upload.
- In case you would like to change other information that does not specify in the options, please select the last box for "Change of other information" and specify the details in the field below.
9. Upload the document(s) by clicking "Optional" and tick the boxes of related types of documents.
- For general customers, please upload only the related document(s) according to the type of information that needs changing.
- For juristic investors (enterprise accounts), please upload all documents marked required under the "Additional Document for Juristic Investor" section.
10. Click the box that says “Sign” to sign the document.
11. The system will show you an “Adopt Your Signature” page for you to sign the document.
- “SELECT STYLE” tab: The system will create a signature for you from your full name or your name’s initial. You can also change the font from “Change Style” on the top right of the Preview box.
- “DRAW” tab: You can sign by hand using the trackpad or touchpad of your device.
- “UPLOAD” tab: You can upload the file you have saved on your device by clicking the “UPLOAD YOUR SIGNATURE” button and selecting the location of your file to upload.
12. Click “ADOPT AND SIGN” at the bottom left after you are done creating your signature.
13. The system will take you back to the document page where you can see your signature and the signed date.
14. Recheck all the details once again to make sure that everything is correct.
15. Click “FINISH” to submit the form.
- You can find Finish buttons in 2 locations: scroll down to the end of the document and on the top right of the screen.
16. The system will ask if you would like to register an account with DocuSign or you can select “NO THANKS” to send the document right away.
17. You will see a screen with a “You’ve finished signing!” message which means that your document has been sent back to Bitkub Exchange.
You will see another email sent to your inbox from Bitkub Exchange with “Completed” in the email subject to confirm your document submission.
You can check the document by clicking the “VIEW COMPLETED DOCUMENT” button in the email or checking the attachments.
Afterward, our team will contact you back once we review your document to process the next step.