Bitkub brought in the DocuSign system to help make things more convenient for our customers when it comes to document submission. With DocuSign, you will not need to print out the forms, fill them in by hand, and then scan them to send back to us. Below, you can find the steps of how to use DocuSign.
1. Open an email sent to you from Bitkub Support with a related subject to your ongoing request such as change of email address, etc.
2. Click "REVIEW DOCUMENT" and the system will open a new tab to show your document.
3. Please read the “Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure” and tick in the box in front of “I agree to use electronic records and signatures.” to accept the agreement.
4. Click "CONTINUE" to proceed to the next step.
5. In the document, you will see your full name and the current email address bound to your Bitkub account. You cannot change details in these fields.
- Click "START" on the left side of the document to start filling in the form.
- In case you are not convenient to do it now, you can select “OTHER ACTIONS” on the top right and select an action you want to take such as “Finish Later” to save and continue later, etc.
6. In case you click "START", the system will take you to the first field where you need to fill in the information.
- The “FILL IN” mark means you need to fill in the details in the field where you are at.
- If you see a message that says “Required” above the field, it means that you need to fill in that box. You can delete the pre-filled message and replace it with your own information.
7. Click "NEXT" on the mark on the left side after completing filling in all the required fields.
8. Click the box below the page that says “Sign”.
9. The system will show you an “Adopt Your Signature” page for you to sign the document.
- “SELECT STYLE” tab: The system will create a signature for you from your full name or your name’s initial. You can also change the font from “Change Style” on the top right of the Preview box.
- “DRAW” tab: You can sign by hand using the trackpad or touchpad of your device.
- “UPLOAD” tab: You can upload the file you have saved on your device by clicking the “UPLOAD YOUR SIGNATURE” button and selecting the location of your file to upload.
10. Click “ADOPT AND SIGN” at the bottom left after you are done with creating your signature.
11. The system will take you back to the document page where you can see your signature and the date when the document was sent to you.
12. Recheck all the details once again to make sure that everything is correct.
13. Click “FINISH” to submit the document.
- You can find Finish buttons in 2 locations: scroll down to the end of the document and on the top right of the screen.
14. The system will ask if you would like to register an account with DocuSign or you can select “NO THANKS” to send the document right away.
15. You will see a screen with a “You’ve finished signing!” message which means that your document has been sent back to Bitkub.
16. You will see another email sent to your inbox from Bitkub with “Completed” in the email subject to confirm your document submission.
- You can check the document by clicking the “VIEW COMPLETED DOCUMENT” button in the email or checking the attachments.
17. Afterward, our team will contact you back once we review your document.