If you are outside of Thailand, you can check the list of countries that support the SMS OTP feature here
or if you still do not receive an OTP through SMS for your activities on your Bitkub account even you are in the
a country that supports this feature, please follow the instructions below.
1. Please check if you have received any SMS sent to your number bound with your Bitkub account.
2. If you don’t receive any message via your phone number, please check whether your current number is different from the one that you used when registering your Bitkub account. If you have changed your phone number, please contact our Customer Support to update the number on your account. You can find more information here.
3. If you did not change your phone number, please make sure the SMS block service from your mobile service provider is deactivated (e.g. *137 block spam SMS message). Please contact your mobile service provider to get your SMS block service status or request them to cancel this service.
4. If the SMS OTP is still not sent to your number, you may try to request a new one by clicking the “Request OTP” button. In case the issue persists, please contact our Customer Support and provide the following information.
- Your current phone number
- Your location and mobile operating system (Android or iOS)
- Your mobile service provider (True / AIS / Dtac)
- Details of the issue
- Video screenshot of the issue
Send this information to Bitkub Support and we’ll coordinate this issue with the relevant officers as soon as possible.