Bitkub Chain, developed by Bitkub Blockchain Technology Co.,Ltd, and based on the high sense of utilization provided by Ethereum, supports the coding of smart contracts through the EVM and several programming languages. Its focal point is to provide a benchmark framework for talented Thai developers to be able to initiate their own blockchain-based projects to further push forward the use of blockchain in the industrial and enterprise level for Real Business Use Cases, as the company has solemnly aimed for.
Blocks in the Bitkub Chain are capable of being validated and placed into the chain within mere seconds, while also maintaining low gas fees for each transaction through the Proof of Authority (PoA) consensus algorithm.
Bitkub Chain’s roadmap begins with the PoA consensus algorithm which allows partner organizations to run the validator nodes.
The validator nodes (V1) which consist of leading organizations include:
1. TPCS Public Company Limited
2. Siamraj Public Company Limited
3. PROEN Corp Public Company Limited
4. Ananda Development Public Company Limited
5. SiS Distribution (Thailand) Public Company Limited
6. Saha Pattana Piboon Public Company Limited
7. 2C2P (Thailand) Company Limited
8. GetLinks (Thailand) Company Limited
9. Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Company Limited
10. SIX Network PTE. Ltd.
11. SmartContract Blockchain Studio
and more to be announced in the future.
In the following phase, the Bitkub Chain is illustrated to shift from PoA to a Proof of Staked Authority (PoSA) algorithm and ultimately a full shift to the Proof-of-Stake algorithm.