The first step in creating an account is the registration process. Here, you will need to register the email address that you wish to use in your Bitkub Account, you will be asked to create your password for the security of your account and read the Terms of Service of our company to set a proper expectation.
1. Download Bitkub application.
2. Open the application and click "Member Login"
3. Click "Create new account"
4. Register the email address you want to use for your Bitkub account and create your password. Then, click "Register"
*** Password must meet the following requirements:
- Your password needs to contain at least 8 characters
- Your password needs to contain at least one uppercase letter (A-Z)
- Your password needs to contain at least one lower case letter (a-z)
- Your password needs to contain at least one number (0-9)
- Your password needs to contain at least one special character (!@#$%^*-_+=)
6. You will receive a link to confirm your email address in your email. (If you do not see a confirmation email, please check your junk/spam box).
7. Once confirmed your email address, you can continue the KYC verification. To learn more about KYC verification, click here.