Bitkub will list Bitkub Coin (KUB).
- Bitkub Coin (KUB) deposit-withdrawal and trade start on 20 May 2021 at 1:00 PM (GMT+7) onwards.
Bitkub Coin (KUB) is a utility token. It will be initially used on the Bitkub Chain, a blockchain developed by Bitkub Blockchain Technology Co., Ltd. (BBT). The company has the same shareholders as Bitkub Online Co., Ltd. (BO). As a result, there could be conflicts of interest between the BO and BBT companies in Bitkub Coin.
For those interested in KUB investment, please study relevant information before proceeding.
You can learn more about Bitkub Coin fee here: Transaction Fees
1. Kindly note that Bitkub only supports transactions of Bitkub Coin (KUB) transferred via Bitkub Chain. You can learn more about Bitkub Chain through the whitepaper here.
- In case of deposit, please use wallets that support Bitkub Coin (KUB) and choose to transfer via Bitkub Chain.
- In case of withdrawal, please use wallets that support Bitkub Chain. If the recipient addresses do not support Bitkub Chain, your funds may be lost as confirmed transactions cannot be canceled or changed.
2. Bitkub NEXT Wallet supports Bitkub Coin (KUB) deposits-withdrawals to other wallets that support Bitkub Chain. Transaction fees from Bitkub NEXT Wallet will be waived until further notice.
3. You can transfer Bitkub Coin to other personal wallets, but your wallets need to be figured first to support Bitkub Chain. You can learn more about how to configure your personal wallet (Metamask - A non-custodial wallet) here
4. Any Bitkub Coin (KUB) transactions to other wallets that do not support Bitkub Chain will result in coin loss. Bitkub reserves the right to take no responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of the transactions outside of Bitkub exchange or Bitkub NEXT Wallet.
5. The company reserves the right to take no responsibility in case there is any asset other than Bitkub Coin (KUB) transferred to Bitkub Chain and is lost or damaged.
*Trading newly listed tokens can give an experience of the highly volatile price which is caused by a market mechanism.
**All investments in digital assets involve risk of loss. All investors are advised to conduct their own independent research and fully understand all risks associated with the investment. Any plans, projections, or forecasts may not be achieved due to multiple risk factors which may include but not limited to defects in technological developments, legal or regulatory exposure, market volatility, corporate actions, or the unavailability of complete and accurate information. Therefore, investors should carefully consider the investment in light of investment objectives, financial circumstances, tolerance to risks, and investment experience.
Thank you for your continued support.