Connecting your online wallet to Bitkub Chain is very important as you could lose your Bitkub Coin (KUB) if you transfer it to the wallet that doesn’t support Bitkub Chain, and we are not responsible for any transactions made outside of Bitkub or Bitkub Next Wallet.
We'll use Metamask as an example online wallet in this article. Metamask is widely used by cryptocurrency traders. It supports all Ethereum-based tokens and you can easily connect it to decentralized applications and blockchain games right from your browser. Furthermore, Metamask can be configured to support blockchains other than Ethereum.
If you haven’t installed Metamask yet, you can download Metamask from https://metamask.io/download.html
Internet browsers that support Metamask extensions include Google Chrome, Firefox, and Brave, as well as IOS and Android for smartphone users. For more information on how to install and use Metamask, you can visit https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/how-to-use-metamask
How to configure Metamask for Bitkub Chain
You may notice that we are still using an Ethereum wallet. This will not work with Bitkub Chain DApps. In the worst-case scenario, you could lose your funds by sending them to addresses that aren't valid.
1) Go to the network tab, which is on the top right corner.
2) Select “Custom RPC” at the bottom of the dropdown menu.
3) Fill in the blanks with the information provided below.
Once completed, select “Save”. Bitkub Chain will be added to your network list.
4) To view the transactions in Bitkub Chain, you can go to the same network tab and select “Bitkub Chain”
5) You will see your Bitkub Chain wallet. If you successfully transfer KUB to your wallet address, the amount of KUB will be displayed here.
You can check your transactions on Bitkub Chain at https://bkcscan.com