Bitkub will distribute Bitkub Coin (KUB), a new native coin on Bitkub Blockchain developed by Bitkub Blockchain Technology Co., LTD, to eligible users.
We will giveaway (Airdrop*) 10,000,000 KUB to users with trading history on Bitkub exchange.
The company completed the snapshot on 12 May 2021 at 07:49:40 PM (GMT+7) and any eligible users shall receive Bitkub Coin (KUB) under the company’s distribution terms and conditions.
Remark: *Airdrop is the event where network or service providers send their coins to wallets that meet its requirements, for example: hold a minimum of coins, or have used the service on a specific platform.
- Bitkub Coin (KUB) was airdropped on 16 May 2021 at 05:30 AM. and you will receive the airdrop within 11:59:59 PM today.
- The date and time of the Bitkub Coin (KUB) deposit, withdrawal, and trading opening will be announced in a separate announcement.
You can check Bitkub Coin (KUB) balance in your Bitkub wallet after 16 May 2021, 11:59:59 PM today.
Bitkub Coin (KUB) Airdrop Conditions
Eligible users shall be under the below conditions in order to be part of Bitkub Coin (KUB) Airdrop.
- Pass KYC verification level 1 and have a trading volume of at least 1 THB before 12 May 2021, 07:49:40 PM (GMT+7).
- The company reserves the right to exclude customers who are US citizens, Chinese citizens, KYB customers, and Market Makers from this Bitkub Coin (KUB) airdrop.
Bitkub Coin (KUB) Distribution Rules
- All Airdrop eligible users shall receive 13.16725041 KUB as their base amount.
- Eligible users with cumulative trading volume on Bitkub exchange over 1,000,001 THB shall receive a top-up from the amount in (1). The amount of top-up KUB the users shall receive will be determined by their trading volume and net trading fees as below.
- Eligible users with a cumulative trading volume on Bitkub exchange ranging from 1,000,001 THB to 5,000,000.99 THB shall receive a top-up in addition to the amount specified in (1) to be equal to 70.66725066 KUB.
- Eligible users with cumulative trading volume on Bitkub exchange ranging from 5,000,001 THB or more shall receive a top-up in addition to the amount specified in (1) to be equal to 130.0473487 KUB
Example: Mr. A’s trading volume on Bitkub exchange* is 2,000,000 THB. As a result, Mr. A will receive 70.66725066 KUB in total.
|Cumulative trading volume*||Bitkub Coin (KUB) per each person|
|Tier 1||1 THB - 1,000,000.99 THB||13.16725041|
|Tier 2||1,000,001 THB - 5,000,000.99 THB||70.66725066|
|Tier 3||5,000,001 THB or more||130.04734875|
* Cumulative trading volume is calculated from the time when KYC verification is approved to 12 May 2021, 07:49:40 PM.
- You can check the price of Bitkub Coin (KUB) once we officially open for trade.
- Bitkub NEXT Wallet supports Bitkub Coin (KUB) deposits-withdrawals to other wallets that support Bitkub Chain. Transaction fees from Bitkub NEXT Wallet will be waived until further notice.
- You can transfer Bitkub Coin to other personal wallets, but your wallets need to be figured first to support Bitkub Chain. You can learn more about how to configure your personal wallet (Metamask - A non-custodial wallet) here
- Any Bitkub Coin (KUB) transactions to other wallets that do not support Bitkub Chain will result in coin loss. Bitkub reserves the right to take no responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of the transactions outside of Bitkub exchange or Bitkub NEXT Wallet.
- The company reserves the right to take no responsibility in case there is any asset other than Bitkub Coin (KUB) transferred to Bitkub Chain and is lost or damaged.
You can track your transactions on Bitkub Chain via https://bkcscan.com/
**All investments in digital assets involve risk of loss. All investors are advised to conduct their own independent research and fully understand all risks associated with the investment. Any plans, projections, or forecasts may not be achieved due to multiple risk factors which may include but not limited to defects in technological developments, legal or regulatory exposure, market volatility, corporate actions, or the unavailability of complete and accurate information. Therefore, investors should carefully consider the investment in light of investment objectives, financial circumstances, tolerance to risks, and investment experience.