Bitkub will temporarily suspend the deposit and withdrawal of Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) in order to upgrade the smart contract code.
We will handle any technical procedure involving the migration for all KNC holders at a 1:1 ratio on 17 May 2021 at 09:00 AM (GMT+7). For users who hold KNC, your KNC balance will be withdrawn during the migration period and will be returned after the process is completed.
If you do not wish to migrate your KNC, please withdraw your KNC from the system before the suspension time.
Issue Scheduled Suspension of KNC Deposit and Withdrawal to Migrate the Smart Contract
Date 17 May 2021
From 09:00 AM
To Until Further Notice
- KNC trading will not be affected during the migration.
- The migrated token’s name remains Kyber Network Crystal (KNC).
- The old KNC will be changed to KNC Legacy (KNCL).
- After the migration, Bitkub will use the new Smart Contract and will no longer support KNCL.
- When making KNC deposit/withdrawal transactions, please carefully check the wallet of each exchange whether it supports the new smart contract.