In case users age between 18-20 years old, a parental consent form and additional documents are required.
Required documents are as follows;
1. Parental consent document: The form must be printed out and filling up all fields in physical handwriting. Once all fields are completed, please attach a signed parental consent photo through the email in return. You can download here
2. A proof of guardianship right: Eg. a copy of the House Registration displaying both your name and parent (the signer), a copy of court order or legal document that legitimacy proof a guardianship. Please also write down the phrase specifically as "To use as an additional document for the minor to verify Bitkub.com account." as well as parental's signature.
3. A selfie of the parent: The parent must take a selfie photo holding the ID card or passport (of the parent) with a paper written a phrase as “I allow ...(youth under custodian)... to register an account on Bitkub.com”.
Example How to fill out the correct parental consent document. Please print the document out and use handwriting only.
Example A copy of House Particulars that Shows your name and parents (additional document in case the surname does not match the parent)
Example A selfie of the parent
- "Written at" in parental consent form should be specified, eg. Home, house no., village name or Bitkub, etc.
- The field's name in the first blank is for the parents while the second is for the account owner. The signature field belongs to the parents and the parent must fill the first name and the last name in parenthesis
- A digital signature is not allowed.
Your account might be temporarily force frozen while the documents mentioned are being sent. Should there be incorporation on receiving all documents mentioned within 90 days after you receive the email from Bitkub, the account will be forced deactivated. Once all requested documents are received, the account will be resumed functional.