For customers whose ages 18-20 years old, a parental consent form and additional documents are required. You can see the list of required documents below.
1. Parental consent: The form must be printed out and filled up in all fields in physical handwriting. Once completed, please attach a signed parental consent photo through the email in return. You can download here
2. A proof of guardianship right: e.g. a copy of House Registration displaying both your name and parent's (the signer), a copy of court order or legal document that is a legitimacy proof of guardianship. Please also write down the phrase specifically as "To use as an additional document for the minor to verify Bitkub.com account." as well as a parent's signature.
3. A selfie of the parent: The parent must take a selfie photo holding the ID card or passport (of the parent) with a paper written a phrase as “I allow ...(youth under custodian)... to register an account on Bitkub.com”.
Example How to fill out the correct parental consent document. Please print out the document and use handwriting only.
Example A copy of House Registration that shows your name and parents (an additional document is required in case the surname does not match the parent's.)
Example A selfie of the parent (who signs the form)
- "Written at" in the parental consent form should be specified, e.g. home, house no., village name, or Bitkub, etc.
- The name field in the first blank must be filled with the parent's name while the second field is for the account owner's. The signature field belongs to the parent's and the parent must fill the first name and the last name in parenthesis.
- A digital signature is not allowed.
Your account might be temporarily frozen while the documents mentioned above are in the process. Should there be incorporation on receiving all documents mentioned within 90 days after you receive the email from Bitkub, the account will be deactivated. Once all requested documents are received, the account will be reactivated.