1. Open Google Authenticator on your old device
2. Click Option (3 dots sign) on the right top of the screen
3. Choose Export Accounts (some devices may be shown as Transfer Accounts)
4. Click Continue
5. Scan Face ID, or fingerprint, or input your device password
6. Choose the account that you want to export and click Export
7. You will get a QR Code on your old device ready to be scanned
Remark: Please keep this QR Code away from other people for your account safety.
8. Install Google Authenticator application on your new device. Open the application and click on the Plus sign (+) on the right bottom of the screen
9. Choose Scan a QR code
10. Scan QR Code that you prepared from your old device
11. The system will import your account from the old device into your new device. Click OK to close the pop-up.