You can transfer your 2-Factor Authentication or 2FA to a new device by following the steps below.
1. Open Google Authenticator app on your old device.
2. Click Option (3-dots sign) on the right top of the screen.
3. Choose Export Accounts (some devices may be shown as Transfer Accounts).
4. Click Continue.
5. Scan Face ID, fingerprint, or input your device password.
6. Choose the account that you want to export and click Export.
7. You will get a QR Code on your old device ready to be scanned.
Remark: Please keep this QR Code away from other people for your account safety.
8. Install Google Authenticator application on your new device. Open the application and click on the Plus sign (+) on the right bottom of the screen.
9. Choose Scan a QR code.
10. Scan QR Code that you prepared from your old device.
11. The system will import your account from the old device into your new device. Click OK to close the pop-up.
- You will see the information of your 2FA on the authenticator application in the new device.