If you wish to enable or disable 2-Factor authentication (2FA) for trading, you can easily do it through www.bitkub.com by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account on Bitkub.com
2. Click on the dropdown list near a person (profile) icon and choose Settings
3. Choose Security
4. Click Edit on 2-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION menu
5. On this page, you will see your 2FA status as in the examples below.
- If your 2FA is inactive, the 2FA status will be in red. You can enable it by clicking on the button and the status will turn green.
- If your 2FA is active, the 2FA status will be in green. You can disable it by clicking on the button and the status will turn red.
6. If you would like to disable 2FA for trading, the system will pop up a reconfirmation tab. Please click OK to confirm.
7. Please fill in your Bitkub password and 6-digit code from Google Authenticator application then click OK.
8. You will see a pop-up window showing 2-Factor Authentication is successfully disabled for trading. Click OK to close the window.