If you wish to enable or disable 2-Factor authentication (2FA) for trade, you can easily do it through www.bitkub.com by following these steps:
1. Log in to your Bitkub.com account
2. Click on the dropdown list near a person icon and choose Settings
3. Choose Security
4. Click Edit on 2-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION menu
5. On this page, you will see your 2FA status as in the example below.
- If your 2FA is disabled, the 2FA status will be in red. You can enable it by click on the button and the status will turn green.
- If your 2FA is on, the 2FA status will be in green. You can disable it by click on the button and the status will turn red.
6. If you would like to disable 2FA for trade, the system will popup a reconfirmation tab. Please click OK on to confirm.
7. Please fill in your Bitkub password and 6-digit code from Google Authenticator application then click OK.
8. You will see a popup window showing 2-Factor Authentication is successfully disabled for trading. Click OK to close the window.