1. Log in to Bitkub.com
2. Go to the menu and select Market.
3. On the Market page, Select BIDS at the upper left corner of the page. Then look at the upper right portion of the page and then choose Polkadot (DOT).
***You can search for Polkadot (DOT) in the search bar.
4. Still on the Market page, Below the Chart/Graph area. You will see two tabs which are LIMIT and MARKET.
*** You can read more about LIMIT and MARKET here.
5. If you want to sell Polkadot (DOT) under your preferred price, select LIMIT Tab.
- Put your THB desired amount to sell Polkadot (DOT) or select the percentage of your desired amount. (100% is equivalent to the total THB balance that is available in your account.)
- Put the preferred price per Polkadot (DOT) that you want to sell.
- The system will calculate the amount of Polkadot(DOT) that you will receive based on the THB that you want to sell. You will see it at the third box. (The trading fee is already deducted from the calculated amount)
- Click "SELL"
- You may also see the BIDS and LATEST TRADES at the left and right portions of the page. You can click whatever BIDS or desired amount.
6. If you want to sell Polkadot (DOT) at the market price, select MARKET tab.
- Put your desired amount to buy and you may also see the BIDS and LATEST TRADES page at the left and right portion of the page for additional reference of the trades.
- Click "SELL"
*** Trading fee will be deducted from the credit fee (if any), If not it will be deducted from the total transaction amount.
7. Your Transaction will be saved in MY OPEN ORDERS. Which is located at the left lower portion of the Market page.
*** The information in MY OPEN ORDER is the transaction you made through LIMIT order. It is waiting to be matched. If it matches, it will be completed and The information will be available in MY ORDER HISTORY.
*** The MY ORDER HISTORY will show the complete transaction.