1. Log in to Bitkub.com
2. Go to the menu and select Market.
3. On the Market page, Select ASKS at the upper left corner of the screen. Then look at the upper right portion of the page and then choose Polkadot (DOT).
*** You can search for Polkadot (DOT) in the search bar.
4. Still on the Market page, Below the Chart/Graph area. You will see two tabs which are LIMIT and MARKET.
***You can read more about LIMIT and MARKET here.
5. If you want to buy Polkadot (DOT) under your preferred price, select LIMIT tab.
- Enter your desired THB amount to buy Polkadot (DOT) or select the percentage of your desired amount. (100% is equivalent to the total THB balance that is available in your account.)
- Enter the preferred price per Polkadot (DOT) that you want to buy.
- The system will calculate the amount of Polkadot (DOT) that you will receive based on the THB that you want to buy. You will see it in the third box. (The trading fee is already deducted from the calculated amount)
- Click "BUY"
- You may also see the ASKS and LATEST TRADES at the left and right portions of the page. You can click whatever ASKS or the desired amount.
6. If you want to buy Polkadot (DOT) at the market price, select MARKET tab.
- Enter your desired THB amount to buy and you may also see the ASKS and LATEST TRADES page at the left and right portion of the page for additional reference of the trades.
- Click "BUY"
*** Trading fee will be deducted from the credit fee (if any), If not it will be deducted from the total transaction amount.
7. Your Transaction will be saved in MY OPEN ORDERS. Which is located at the left lower portion of the Market page.
*** The information in MY OPEN ORDER is the transaction you made through the LIMIT order. It is waiting to be matched. If it matches, it will be completed and The information will be available in MY ORDER HISTORY.
*** The MY ORDER HISTORY will show the complete transaction.