- February 2019 - Band Protocol closed its ICO with 3 Million U.S. Dollar of initial fund which was provided by Sequoia, one of the biggest venture capital firms in India, and other companies like Dunamu & Partners and SeaX.
- 14th July 2020 - Neutrino, which is a stable coin, announced its cooperation with Band Protocol to develop a price data feeding system.
- 17th July 2020 - Bet Protocol, a gaming platform, announced that they are going work together with Band Protocol to develop a betting platform for Sports and eSports
- 23rd July 2020 - Band Protocol announced its cooperation with ICON, the leading blockchain network in South Korea, in order to support their network with Data Oracle.
- Before ICON cooperated with Band Protocol, they were using Chainlink for 6 months ahead. The cooperation with Band Protocol was to improve data variety.
- Chainlink is considered a rival network to Band Protocol due to their similarity in services. However, Chainlink network is based on Ethereum, which uses the system called Proof-of-work. (Ethereum is going Proof-of-stake in Ethereum 2.0) In contrast, Band Protocol uses its own version of COSMOS blockchain called Band chain which adopts Proof-of-stake system.
- 9-10 August 2020 - The price of Band Protocol Token (BAND) has soared significantly, after Coinbase listed them into the exchange. Coinbase is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in U.S.A, so the market expected that some leading investors might take an interest in Band Protocol, so they followed buy in order to speculate for a profit.
BITKUB HELP CENTER