*** You will need to verify your bank account before making a deposit.
*** For THB deposit request using a web browser, please click this link: How to Deposit THB
*** For THB deposit request using a mobile app, please click this link: Bitkub App: How to Deposit THB
For over-the-counter deposits, we require a bank deposit slip and a selfie photo. Please see the details below.
1. Log in to your Bitkub account.
2. From the Homepage:
- Click the WALLET icon at the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Click on the Deposit button aligned to THB.
4. Select deposit type.
- You can choose Transfer THB (your bank account must be verified) to deposit through your bank. *** Please be advised that your bank account information should match with your Bitkub account information to avoid any errors.
5. Enter the amount you want to deposit over the counter and choose the bank that you want to use for your deposit. Then click DEPOSIT NOW.
6. The system will show the amount that you have entered. Please review the details then click OK.
- You will be directed to the page where you need to upload the photo of your over-the-counter deposit slip/proof of deposit. Once the upload is complete, please click CONFIRM UPLOAD.
7. You will see your deposit request status if you scroll down the page, under TRANSACTIONS.
8. Send a selfie photo of you holding your ID card/passport along with a piece of paper that has a handwritten message: "I would like to confirm my bank deposit amount THB XXXX.XX to Bitkub.com", your email address, and the date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to this picture for reference:
The uploaded documents must follow the requirements below:
- You must attach your proof of payment.
- Your uploaded documents must be in one of our supported formats: JPG, GIF, and PNG.
- Your proof of payment must match with your verified bank account information (deposit amount, account name, and account number).
- All your uploaded documents must be clear and readable in high resolution.