We would like to bring to your attention that withdrawal will be suspended for 5 minutes after logging in for security purpose. If you wish to withdrawal before the period is complete, you can learn how to recover the 5-minute withdrawal suspension feature below.
- Log in to your Bitkub account.
- When trying to withdraw within 5 minutes after logging in, the system will show the remaining time before the withdrawal become available again. Once the remaining time is up, the withdrawal feature will go back to normal automatically.
- If you wish to withdraw before 5 minutes after the login, you can cancel this security function by clicking on "GO TO SETTING".
- Click on "SECURITY" tab in the setting page, then go down to the menu "WITHDRAWAL IS SUSPENDED FOR 5 MINUTES" to disable the function.
- To confirm the disabling, fill the correct answers for the questions in the pop up, then click "OK".
- Once the security function is successfully disabled, the withdrawal feature will recover immediately. If you wish enable the function again, you may click on the button of the menu "WITHDRAWAL IS SUSPENDED FOR 5 MINUTES". If the button turns green, the function is enabled.
For further questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Telephone +66 2-032-9555