To proceed on your web browser, please click on the links below.
For Thai nationals: Account Verification: KYC LEVEL 1 (THAI CITIZEN)
For foreign nationals: Account Verification: KYC LEVEL 1 (FOREIGN NATIONALS)
1. Open your Bitkub app. Once you logged in, the app will automatically show a pop-up message. Please click VERIFY NOW.
*On the login page, you will see an icon on the upper right of your screen. You may choose the language to ENGLISH or THAI.
2. To go to the verification page, kindly click on Setting at the bottom right part of the screen. On the Setting page, please click "Verify Your Account" and then click "Continue" to proceed to the next step.
3. On the Verify Your Account page, kindly click "VERIFY". You will be asked to select your citizenship.
4. Select if you are a Thai or Foreign Citizen.
5. Please review the FATCA form. After which, click the button: "I certify". Lastly, click "NEXT" to proceed to the next step.
6. Fill in the required information in the fields. Please make sure to fill in the same information indicated on your documents. Failure to comply may result in the rejection of your application for KYC Verification Level 1.
7. Once you complete filling up the information, click "Next" to continue.
Note: You may click SAVE if you do not want to complete your application yet and get back to the same page later.
Remark: For customers with Chinese citizenship, in the "National Id Card Number" field, please fill out your 18-digit national ID number.
8. Input your complete address on the space provided. If you have more than 1 address, you may tick the button "My contact address is different from above." to provide your other address. Click "NEXT" after completing filling out the information.
9. Please indicate your source of income from the options provided. In the event that your primary source of income is not available, please select "Others" and make sure to specify the details in the field shown in the image below. Click "Next" after completing filling out the information.
10. The system will then ask you to answer a series of questions of SUITABILITY TEST. Please make sure to answer every question as your application will not be proceeded unless all questions are answered. Click "NEXT" after completing filling out the information requested.
11. Lastly, please ensure to read and understand the agreement details of the CONSENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF RISK IN DIGITAL ASSET INVESTMENT before ticking the "I have understood the agreement" button. Once read, tick the button and click "Yes".
12. Then, you will be routed to the identity document uploading process. Click the green button to continue.
- You can upload the photo of actual documents or the copied ones. In case you upload the photos of copied documents, please sign to certify your documents.
- Please make sure your signature on the copied documents or a watermark is not covering any detail on the document.
13. You will be prompted to upload the documents via the system. Every picture and detail must be clear and not blurry. You can upload documents by clicking in the box or dragging the files there.
** For the list of required documents, please see "Documents checklist for the new verification process (KYC) starting from 25 September 2021 onwards". **
- You can upload the photo of actual documents or the copied ones. (Your documents can be submitted with or without your signature.)
- In case you sign on the documents, please make sure your signature or a watermark is not covering any detail on the document.
- The photo should be clear, containing complete information with a valid expiration date.
- The file must include the page with the house details and the page with your name and last name.
- For additional documents, you can choose to submit 1 or more types of documents for verification.
- The system supports JPG, JPEG, and PDF up to 20 MB per file.
14. Click “Next” after you successfully uploaded all the required documents to proceed to the last step of the verification process, or click “Save” to save and continue later.
15. If you click "Next", you will be routed to the last step as shown below. Please read through the instructions then click "Next".
16. Upload your selfie via Jumio. Please ensure that your full face is visible and your ID details are readable and not blocked.
Please make sure to upload a clear copy of your PASSPORT (for Foreign nationals) or THAI ID Card (for Thai nationals). Click "NEXT" to take a picture of your document.
Remark: Please set up your device to allow the Bitkub application to access your camera for verification.
Click the green button that says "Start" to start taking your selfie.
17. Once you finish taking the photos and submit them, the system will ask you to read the AML policy and ask for your acknowledge and consent to accept the agreement before investing in our system. Select "Confirm" to finish your verification.
18. You will see the message "Verification is in progress." which may take up to 1-7 days to verify.*** Click GO TO DASHBOARD to go back to your Bitkub app page.
*** Remark: For customers with additional conditions, the verification may be complete within 60 days. In the event that there are many customers of the identity verification service, it may take longer than usual to process. We will do our best to process your submission as quickly as possible.