To proceed on your web browser, please click on the links below.
For Thai nationals: Account Verification: KYC LEVEL 1 (THAI CITIZEN)
For foreign nationals: Account Verification: KYC LEVEL 1 (FOREIGN NATIONALS)
1. To go to the verification page > click Setting at the bottom right of the screen.
2. On the Setting page, select "Verify Your Account" > click "Continue" to proceed to the next step.
3. On the Verify Your Account page, click "VERIFY".
4. Select your citizenship.
5. Review the FATCA form. After which, tap the button: "I certify" > tap "NEXT" to proceed to the next step.
6. Fill in the required information in the fields. Please make sure to fill in the same information indicated on your documents. Failure to comply may result in the rejection of your application for KYC Verification Level 1.
- Do not fill in your title (such as Mr., Miss, etc.) in the first name field.
- Fill in all the information correctly. For the middle name field, please fill in only if you have a middle name. Do not fill in your nickname or other names that are not your official middle name as stated on your passport.
- Fill in your phone number correctly and click "OTP Verify" to verify your phone number.
7. Once you complete filling up the information, tap "Next" to continue.
Note: You can click SAVE if you would like to complete your application later.
Remark: For customers with Chinese citizenship, in the "National Id Card Number" field, please fill out your 18-digit national ID number.
8. Input your complete address on the space provided, and click "NEXT" after completing filling out the information.
- If you have more than 1 address, you may tick the button "My contact address is different from above." to provide your other address.
9. Indicate your source of income from the options provided, and click "Next" after completing filling out the information.
- In the event that your primary source of income is not available, please select "Others" and make sure to specify the details in the field shown in the image below.
10. Complete the SUITABILITY TEST. Please make sure to answer every question as your application will not proceed unless all questions are answered. Tap "NEXT" after completing filling out the information requested.
11. Please ensure to read and understand the agreement details of the CONSENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF RISK IN DIGITAL ASSET INVESTMENT before ticking the "I have understood the agreement" button. Once read, tick the button and tap "Yes".
12. You will be routed to the identity document uploading process. Tap the green button to continue.
** You can also select an option to verify your Bitkub account via Dip Chip at a Counter Service. To learn more about this, please visit this link How to verify an account via Dip chip at a Counter Service?
13. Upload the documents by tapping in the box or dragging the files there.
- For the list of required documents, please visit Documents checklist for the new verification process (KYC) starting from 25 September 2021 onwards.
- You can upload photos of actual documents or copied ones. (Your documents can be submitted with or without your signature.)
- In case you sign on the documents, please make sure your signature or a watermark is not covering any detail on the document.
- The photo should be clear, containing complete information with a valid expiration date.
- The file must include the page with the house details and the page with your name and last name.
- For additional documents, you can choose to submit 1 or more types of documents for verification.
- The system supports JPG, JPEG, and PDF up to 20 MB per file.
14. Tap “Next” after you successfully upload all the required documents to proceed to the last step of the verification process, or tap “Save” to save and continue later.
15. If you tap "Next", you will be routed to the last step as shown below. Please read through the instructions then tap "Next".
16. The system will show the method to take an ID card/ passport photo. Then tap "Next" to see the steps to take the correct photo.
17. Tap on "Get Started" to begin the process when you are ready.
Remark: Be sure to allow the Bitkub application to access your phone camera to begin the Jumio process.
18. Take picture of the front side of your ID card/ passport photo. You can check the picture again and retake the photo until all the details are clearly visible.
19. Click "Continue" to proceed to the facial scanning process. Center your face within the circle, and follow the steps that appear on the screen. The photo must be clear and not too dark or too bright.
20. Upload your selfie via Jumio. Please ensure that your full face is visible and your ID details are readable and not blocked.
Please make sure to upload a clear copy of your Passport (for foreign nationals) or Thai ID Card (for Thai nationals). Tap "NEXT" to take a picture of your document.
Tap the green button that says "Start" to start taking your selfie.
21. Once you finish taking the photos and submit them, the system will ask you to read the AML policy and ask for your acknowledge and consent to accept the agreement before investing in our system. Select "Confirm" to finish your verification.
You will see the message "Verification is in progress." which may complete within 1-15 days for general customers and within 60 days for customers with additional conditions. ***
*** For customers with additional conditions, the verification may be complete within 60 days. In the event that there are many customers of the identity verification service, it may take longer than usual to process. We will do our best to process your submission as quickly as possible.