Click Bitkub App: How to Withdraw Coins (Cryptocurrency) with your mobile app.
1. Log in to your Bitkub account.
2. From the Homepage, click the WALLET icon at the upper right corner of the screen. Then, choose MY WALLET.
- On the WALLETS page, you will see the THB and cryptocurrencies that have 'Withdraw' buttons aligned to each of them.
3. Click WITHDRAW as to which cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw from your Bitkub wallet.
4. Fill out necessary information such as: receiving wallet address, amount, etc., before clicking Withdraw.
4.1 Memo/Destination tag is required for the following tokens: XRP, XLM, IOST, SIX, BAND, SCRT, DON, LUNA, LUNA2, SOLO, and HBAR.
4.2 Each withdrawal transaction will be deducted a transaction fee. You can check the fee for each coin here. If your transaction is between Bitkub accounts, you will not be charged the transaction fee.
If your destination wallet provider does not require the memo/destination tag, you can add number one (1) or number zero (0) instead. Please be careful with the space bar or adding other alphabets or symbols into the memo tag field by accident as it may lead to the loss of assets or cancellation of your transaction.
5. Fill in the 2FA code correctly and SMS OTP (If activated) then click OK.
*You don't have to enter 2FA and SMS OTP in case you make a withdrawal to the trust address.
- In case the 2FA is not enabled on your account, the system will ask you to enable it before you proceed. Click ENABLE 2FA then follow the steps.
Your transaction request will be shown in the transaction history. You may find it at the bottom portion of the screen. Kindly allow time for the confirmation from the blockchain to complete. If you want to know more details about the required confirmation from the blockchain, please check this link.
You can cancel your withdrawal request as long as the transaction has not yet been confirmed on the blockchain (the transaction is marked 'Waiting'). If the transaction's status is 'Pending', it is not possible to cancel the request.
Once you have requested a coin withdrawal, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address automatically. Please confirm your withdrawal request through the said email within 24 hours. In case you are unable to confirm it within the mentioned period, please cancel such withdrawal requests and submit a new one to make sure that your request details are correct and your assets will be sent to the right address you intend to send to.
You may receive a call from our Staff at Bitkub Exchange after we receive your withdrawal request for additional verification by using this number only: 02-032-9555.