Click Bitkub App: How to Withdraw Coins (Cryptocurrency) with your mobile app.
1. Log in to your Bitkub Account.
2. From the Homepage:
- Click the WALLET icon at the upper right portion of the screen. Then, choose MY WALLET.
*** In WALLETS Page, you will see the THB and Cryptocurrencies that has WITHDRAW aligned to each of it.
3. Click WITHDRAW as to which Cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw from your Bitkub Wallet.
4. Fill out necessary information such as: Receiving Wallet Address, the Amount, and Memo/Destination tag (XRP, BNB, XLM, SIX, IOST, BAND). Then Click WITHDRAW. If your destination wallet provider does not require the memo/destination tag, you can add a dash(-) instead.
Note: Each withdrawal transaction will be deducted a transaction fee. You can check the fee of each coin here. If your transaction is between Bitkub accounts, you will not be collected the transaction fee. However, a transaction fee will still be applied for DOT, NEAR, and BAND internal transfers until further notice.
*** In case your 2FA is not enabled in your account, the system will ask you to enable it before you proceed. Click ENABLE 2FA then follow the prompt.
5. Your transaction request will be shown in the transaction history. You may find it at the bottom portion of the screen. Kindly allow time for the confirmation from the blockchain to complete. If you want to know more details about the required confirmation from blockchain, please check this link.
*** Once you request a WITHDRAWAL, an email verification message will automatically be sent to your registered email address for confirmation. You need to approve that to authorize the withdrawal transaction request.
*** Confirm your withdrawal by clicking CONFIRM in the actual email that you received. If you are not able to confirm within 24 hours, your withdrawal request will not proceed and your transaction will be automatically cancelled.
*** In the event that you are unable to receive an email confirmation message after you create a withdrawal request, please check your trash/spam folder. If there is no email found, please contact us so that we can manually send it for you.