- You incorrectly filled in an incorrect email address.
- Your storage is full.
- The email was routed to your Spam/Junk folder.
- Your email service provider may have set Bitkub email in a lower priority queue.
We highly suggest trying out these methods for possible solutions.
- Check if your email address is the one that you registered on Bitkub.
- Take a look at your Spam/Junk folder.
- Did you exceed your email inbox storage allocation? (If so, we recommend deleting some emails.)
- Did you set up any email filters? (If so, you may have received e-mail messages, but they are being redirected according to filter conditions.)
- Kindly add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist in your email settings. (Should you need assistance in adding this email address, we recommend getting in touch with your email service provider).
We can assure you that all Bitkub emails will be available in your inbox once the steps recommended are applied. You should receive our email as a priority without any exceptions.