- Incorrect email address being checked.
- Storage is full.
- The email was routed to your Spam/Junk Folder.
- Your email service provider may have set bitkub email in a lower priority queue.
We highly suggest to try out these ideas for possible solution.
- Check if the email address is the email address registered to bitkub.
- Take a look in you Spam/Junk Folder.
- Did you exceed your e-mailbox storage allocation? If so, we recommend delete some emails.
- Did you set up any e-mail filters? If so, you may have received e-mail messages, but they are being redirected according to filter conditions.
- Kindly add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist in your email settings. (Should you need assistance in adding this email address, we recommend getting in touch with your email service provider).
We can assure you that all bitkub emails will be available in your inbox once steps recommended are applied. You should receive our email as a priority without any exceptions.
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Telephone +66 2-032-9555