There are some types of THB deposits that are considered unsolicited, Bitkub reserves the right, at its own discretion, to reject such deposits and associated requests.
What deposit is considered unsolicited?
1. A Deposit made from a Bank account that is not associated with your Bitkub account
2. A Deposit made from an old QR code payment
What are the documents required for a refund?
1. A proof of transfer of the said deposit.
2. A copy of your ID card/Passport of the transferred bank account's owner with a handwritten message
"For receiving a refund from Bitkub only", submission date and your signature.
3. A picture of the bankbook used for the deposit.
4. Proof of name change document in case you have changed your name or last name.
The refund can only be send to the bank account used for the deposit transaction.
Processing time of a refund?
We will process the refund within 1-3 business days upon receipt of the requested documents.
Please be reminded that the processing fee will be deducted from the returned amount.
Note: Send all requested documents to email@example.com. In addition, we strongly recommend to carefully review all the information before submitting it. Please note that there will be a processing fee for every failed attempt.
For questions and inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Telephone +66 2-032-9555