There are some types of THB deposits that are considered unsolicited, Bitkub Exchange reserves the right, at its own discretion, to reject such deposits and associated requests.
What deposit is considered unsolicited?
1. A deposit made from a bank account that is not associated with your Bitkub account (the name on the bank account mismatches name on the Bitkub account).
2. A deposit made from an old QR code such as a used QR code, or a correction in the deposit amount is made after scanning the code, thus, the amount mismatches.
3. A deposit made from an E-wallet such as a G-wallet of Krungthai Bank (however, you can transfer from a saving account of Krungthai Bank as usual), etc.
4. A deposit using a transfer method for an amount that is less than 50,000 Baht.
5. A deposit made from a current account (we currently accept transactions from saving accounts only).
What are the documents required for a refund?
1. A proof of transfer of the said deposit, such as a deposit slip, etc.
2. A photo of the actual ID card (for Thais)/passport (for foreigners), or a copy of the ID card/passport of the transferred bank account's owner.
(If you use a copy, please write the following messages with handwriting: "For receiving a refund from Bitkub only", submission date, and the owner's signature).
3. A bankbook picture of the bank account used for the deposit. The bankbook must display the following details:
- Account owner name
- Account number
- Bank branch name
4. Proof of name change document, in case you have changed your name or last name.
To which bank account the payment will be refunded?
The refund can only be sent to the bank account used for the deposit.
We will process the refund within 5-10 business days upon receipt of the requested documents.
- Please send all requested documents to Bitkub Support.
- There might be some processing fees occurred for returning the amount from unsolicited deposits.
- We strongly recommend you carefully review all the information before submitting it as there might be a processing fee for every failed attempt.