1. Log in to Bitkub.com
2. Go to the menu and select Market.
3. On the Market page, look at the top right portion of the page and then choose Stellar (XLM).
*** You can search for Stellar (XLM) in the search bar.
4. Still on the Market page, Below the Chart/Graph area. You will see two Tabs which are LIMIT and MARKET.
*** You can read more about LIMIT and MARKET here.
5. If you want to sell Stellar (XLM) under your preferred price, select LIMIT Tab.
- Put the amount of Stellar (XLM) that you want to sell or choose the percentage of the amount that you want to sell out. (100% is equivalent to the total Stellar (XLM) that you have)
- Put the preferred price of the Stellar (XLM) that you wish to sell. You may also see the BIDS and LATEST TRADES at the left and right portions of the page. You can click whatever BIDS or amounts that you may want to sell your Stellar (XLM).
- The system will calculate the amount. You will see it in the third box. (Trading fee is already deducted from the calculated amount)
- Click SELL
6. If you want to sell Stellar (XLM) in the market price, select MARKET Tab.
- Put the preferred amount of the Stellar (XLM) that you wish to sell. You may also see the BID and LATEST TRADES at the left and right portion of the page. You can click whatever BIDS or price that you may want to sell your Stellar (XLM).
- Click SELL
*** Trading fee will be deducted to the credit fee (if any), If not it will be deducted form the total transaction amount.
7. Your Transaction will be saved in MY OPEN ORDERS. Which is located at the left lower portion of the Market page.
*** The information that is available in MY OPEN ORDER is the transaction made through LIMIT order. It is waiting to be matched. If matched it will be completed and will be in MY ORDER HISTORY.
*** The MY ORDER HISTORY will show the transaction that is already completed.