What is a Save Address?
A save address is a wallet address that is saved for crypto withdrawals to make the process for future transactions more convenient. However, you will still need to confirm the email address, and fill in the 2FA* and SMS OTP (if activated) codes in order to withdraw your tokens to a save address. It is necessary to successfully withdraw 1 transaction before saving the address.
* You can learn more about How to set up 2FA on the Bitkub website here.
How to create a saved address
1. Log in to your account on Bitkub Exchange.
2. Click the "WALLET" menu.
3. Select a token and tap "WITHDRAW".
4. Fill out the recipient wallet address you want to save and the number of tokens you want to withdraw.
5. Tap "Save Address" and set a label before proceeding.
*Remark: Please leave the 2 boxes below unchecked.
6. Create a crypto withdrawal transaction to save the address for your future transactions.
A saved save Address will be added to the crypto withdrawal list for your future transactions. If you wish to delete the saved save address, you can tap and hold the related address on the address list to delete it.
Example of saved address on Bikub application
Example of saved address on Bikub website