What is the Save Address?
Save Address: Users can choose to save the address for coin withdrawal. The advantage of saving an address is to make future withdrawal transactions more convenient. For security purposes, Users need to turn on 2FA in order to use this feature.
*** It is necessary to successfully withdraw 1 transaction before saving the address.
*** Withdraw Confirm Email and enter 2FA code every time
How to create a saved address:
1. Log in to your Bitkub Account.
2. From the Homepage:
- Click the WALLET icon at the upper right portion of the screen. Then, choose MY WALLET.
*** In WALLETS Page, you will see the THB and Cryptocurrencies that have to WITHDRAW aligned to each of them.
3. Click WITHDRAW as to which Cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw from your Bitkub Wallet.
4. Fill out necessary information such as: Receiving Wallet Address you want to save, the Amount, and Memo/Destination tag (XRP,BNB,XLM). Then Click WITHDRAW.
*** Click "Save Address" and specify the name of the transaction to be recorded before the withdrawal.
*** In case your 2FA is not enabled in your account, the system will ask you to enable it before you proceed. Click ENABLE 2FA then follow the prompt.
5. Save Address will be added to the coin withdrawal list. For your future coin withdrawal transaction.